dimanche 21 août 2016

High Tide Socks - New free pattern

My High Tide Socks pattern was just released as a free pattern as part as the Fall 2016 collection of Knotions magazine.




I’ve always been fascinated by high tides, when the beach slowly disappears and the sea reaches the city before withdrawing again and you have to walk kilometers on the beach to find it. Tides have always punctuated my vacations so I wanted to design those socks to knit at the beach while watching the movements of the sea.
These socks are knitted in the round on four double pointed needles, but the experienced knitter can easily adapt the pattern for one or two circular needles. They are knitted top down, with a round heel and a wedged toe. The stitch pattern is made of stockinette stitch and elegant wavy cables over garter stitch.

Take a look at the Ravelry page for more information, and you can find the free pattern on the Knotions website.


On another note, I have two designs coming up in September, some interesting socks and a very cute hat in Knit Picks and Holla Knits collections. I'm also working on a beautiful textured cowl for self-publication. If you want to know when all these releases happen, and receive exclusive coupons for my self-published patterns, sign-up for my newsletter!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire